Thursday, August 23, 2012

Things are starting to get a little crowded around here.....

**SOLD**
(on it's way to Florida!)
 I just listed this UH-MAZING chair in my Etsy shop this morning so I wanted to be fair and let you all have a crack at it too!  I am going to have so many new pieces for our September Boutique (hope you've got the dates marked Sept. 13th & 14th) that we might not have room for everything!!! OH NO!   I have been VERY busy (and I know Trevlyn has been too!) 

This FANTABULOUS chair was originally a vintage 4-drawer dresser that I repurposed, rebeautified and of course, shabbified into this beautiful piece!  After painting it with chalkpaint in black & grey, distressing, sanding and all the fun stuff, I added the french address to the back of the seat and then came the hand-waxing and buffing to a beautiful finish!  The dresser is sanded in places to let some of the original, light blue, green and wood show through.  I left one of the drawers intact since I know we can always use some extra storage!

$225.00 (not bad for a "one-of-a-kind-no-one else-will-have-it"piece of furniture for your home)

Interested???  Comment below and I will get back with you!.

--Terry
btw, don't forget to check out the other items that we have listed for sale.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...