Friday, March 30, 2012

Shabby Chic at it's finest

I had other plans for this cute little piece but when I started to sand it down and saw the fabulous layers of paint and wood underneath I just KNEW what I HAD to do..........LET IT ALL SHOW and put the handle back on that I had planned to replace!


This would be perfect on a dresser, buffet, trunk, large bathroom counter--the sky's the limit (and I'm not saying that 'cause it just happens to match the sky!) Perfect for storing and displaying!

2 comments:

  1. The shabby chic trend is so popular and nice that it fits in with many different styles. Nice find!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, and I forgot to mention that this little cutie has a very cool surprise that you will have to come to our grand opening to see!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...