Saturday, September 1, 2012

Beautiful Ebony Black Bench

I LOVE repurposing pieces and this bench is the result of that love! What started out as three chairs that had "seen better days", became this absolutely beautiful bench!

After disassembling the chairs and putting them back together to make a bench, I painted it with a beautiful black chalk paint (there are different shades of black, you know!)--and so I selected one of the BEAUTIFUL shades for this bench! The pics make it look light, but it is Ebony Black! Very black!

After distressing it I coated it with an indoor/outdoor polyurethane (did you notice the beautiful reflection on the seat in the pics!) but I would still keep it under a covered porch or gazebo so it will last for years to come!

*This item is for local pick-up only which means you've got to live in my neck of the woods--Phoenix, AZ. However, if you really, REALLY want it, you can make arrangements to have it packaged and shipped to you. Let me know.
$425

If you have any other questions, please convo me.

Thanks for stopping by,
Terry

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...