Wednesday, September 19, 2012

The Painted Porch's 1st Craft Class!

Okay, so we have had many requests wondering if we will be holding any craft classes. So, here you go--

             Autumn Letters - $25
             Thursday October 4 @ 7pm

I have only 8 spaces available. Papers and embellishments will vary slightly from picture. the "t" is approx. 5 1/4 tall and the width of the entire letters set up is about 21"

Please check your calendar before signing up here for the class. If for some reason you signed up and then find out you can't make it, please be considerate of myself and others and let me know so that I can let the next in line know they "are in!" And yes, that means that I will have a waiting list "just-in-case".

I supply everything! All you need to do is get your cute self here and have an enjoyable evening with other gals "getting your craft on!"
 

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...