Friday, November 2, 2012

I am Thankful For......

Can you believe that it is November already?  This year seems to have absolutely flown by for me! 

With it being November, I know may of us are thinking about the things we are grateful for.  I know I am.

One of the Many things that I am thankful for is this new biz venture!  I love working with Trevlyn.  She has such a good eye for "old stuff".  I always look forward to setting up so that I can see what treasures she has found since our last boutique! 

And I LOVE that it gives me the opportunity to create--it is definitely one of my passions.  I often feel very close to my Father in Heaven when I am creating and thanking him for this gift He has blessed me with.  I love seeing the happy faces my pieces bring to people!

And I am thankful for the incredible support that Trevlyn & I have received from all of you.  Your support has been a blessing not just to us but to our families as well.  May you have a blessed Thanksgiving! 

What are you thankful for?

Lots of love,
Terry

1 comment:

  1. I'm happy to be your newest follower!!! It was fun chatting with you today! Best of luck tomorrow! Blessings ~ Judy

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...