Thursday, July 11, 2013

Harlequin Table--Can I get an "ooh-la-la?"

I can't even begin to tell you how proud I am of this table!  It was quite the experience getting it laid out and absolutely straight on the table.  As I (and DH) were trying over and over to get it perfect, I kept saying, "I will NEVER do this again!"  But you know what, now that it is done, I plan on doing it again on something else!

 I can totally see it decked out with an Eiffel Tower on top as a centerpiece with some beautiful old white/off-white china, soup tureen etc.  Or how about some red touches or any color for that matter!  It is just so TOTALLY cool!  I love the little drawer with the original hardware, too.  Perfect for storing linens, cutlery, or game pieces!
Just finished!  I loved it so much that I couldn't even wait to get it staged! 
And here she is in the store waiting for her new home!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...